[Solved] How to Fix Microsoft Error Code 30138-6-2
The Error Code 30138-6-2 is related to the Microsoft Office. There are some instances that show that this error is related to activation. Therefore, it is very necessary to resolve it completely.
Causes of Error Code 30138-6-2
- If you have installed any antivirus or firewall.
- Then it is possible that it may block the installation of the Microsoft Office.
- There are times when a person may face fluctuation in the internet connection which can also become one of the major causes of the occurrence of this error.
- A pre-existing version of the Microsoft Office may be present in the system which is giving rise to this error code.
- If there is a mismatch in the system time and date then it can also become one of the major reason for the rise of Error Code 30138-6-2.
- If the user enters the wrong product code then this error code can appear.
Steps to Resolve Error Code 30138-6-2
- Firstly repair your Microsoft Office application version.
- In case if you aren’t able to repair the application.
- Then it is advisable to completely remove the Microsoft Office program.
- Recover the partial or failed download and re-download it once again.
Last but not least:
In order to avoid the error completely, one should have an appropriate internet connection. This is because the Microsoft Office program requires a fast internet connection for installing.
You cannot use the Microsoft Office program until the Error Code 30138-6-2 is present. Therefore, if you are facing any kind of problem then it is better to reach out to an experienced technical team.
We guarantee your money and service. If you want to see the procedure for paid support, you can ask the Technician Available online here on this page.